Extreme durability - Domed Labels for Harsh Environments
- Durable Polyurethane dome - same material truck bed liners are made from.
- Outdoor Quality printing 3-5 years UV Resistance
- Resistant to many household and industrial chemicals.
- Engineered to withstand extreme cold or hot environments.
- Resists exposure to gasoline and automotive chemicals.
- Resistant to cleaners used in medical facilities.
Does your equipment decals need to last in harsh environments? Polyurethane is a
very tough shield for your imprint underneath. Dome Labels can take a pounding in
construction environments with its self-healing characteristics where it will spring
back after it has been indented. Our Equipment Labels can withstand low and high
temperatures (can vary a little depending on the substrate underneath). Our high-quality
digital print processes are rated from 3-5 years outdoors without fading. The labels
are impervious to water, salt sprays, most cleaning chemicals, and can withstand
short exposures to gasoline and other automotive chemicals while maintaining their
glossy, professional appearance.
Fill out our request for a Sample Kit and test them in
your environment. Almost all of our adhesives are designed for challenging low energy
surfaces. Get a sample kit and you can test the adhesive on your product as well.
Spec Samples are available for a small fee if you require an exact Equipment
Label sample for your testing. Call us at (866) 897-DOME or email us at email@example.com for more information.